To manage all site operations, safety, staff, staff development, cash management and security, site profitability, customer service standards, productivity, daily operations, and equipment functionality. Train and support Customer Service Advisors and Team Leads. Meet all company standards and goals, while staying in compliance with all local, state, and federal labor laws.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Make training recommendations as appropriate to increase employee retention and ensure employee performance.
- Participate in the hiring, training, and evaluation of personnel and promoting or disciplining workers when necessary.
- Monitor activities to ensure that customers receive excellent service and quality goods.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Enforce safety, health, and security rules.
- Ensure the Epic Shine facilities and equipment are in good repair, functional and properly representing the brand in accordance with company guidelines.
- Engage in risk management activities to minimize exposure and protect Epic Shine employees and assets.
- Represent Epic Shine Brand, Mission, Vision, Values.
- Ensure that every customer experience is always delivered by all staff including, customer interaction and communication, enhancing washes, claim/complaint resolution & customer retention.
- Oversee all daily operational activities and task including safety, cash management and security, prioritization of activities, delegation and follow through, site inspections, and scheduling to ensure optimal profitability.
- Maximize the through-put of the wash site by meeting or exceeding Cars Per Hour (CPH) standards and expectations while delivering on the company mission, vision, values, and brand promise.
- Ensures safety in all facets of wash site including property, facilities, equipment, staff, and customers by making daily inspections, immediate corrections, incident resolutions, and conducting ongoing safety meetings.
- Utilize excellent, written, verbal, body language and interpersonal communication skills to coach, mentor, train and develop, shift leads, and wash associates so they deliver our product in a way the meets or exceeds company standards and Employment Overview Statement.
- Manage ongoing on-site staff development of wash associates, shift leads, and manager trainees including training, coaching, accountability, and team collaboration skills.
- Monitor wash site equipment for optimal performance and when needed conducting first line troubleshooting and fix then escalating to Director of Maintenance and Engineering as appropriate.
- Ongoing and timely communication with staff, VP Operations and President, with regard to site operations and issues pertinent to respective roles.
- General housekeeping and cleanliness for their site by inspecting, cleaning, setting the example, and promoting teamwork to ensure all staff take responsibility for grounds/properties cleanliness and appearance.
- Ensure that all staff conducts themselves with E.P.I.C. Values, including hustles, smiles and shows outward engagement of all staff and every customer.
- Actively participates in company community involvement projects by contributing, time, energy and message to community events in support of Epic Shine Mission Statement.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions consistent to job functions, strategies, mission, vision, values.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Category Flexibility — The ability to generate or use different sets of rules for combining or grouping things in different ways.
- Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Mathematical Reasoning — The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
Avg. Requirements During 8 Hour Workday
In process of obtaining or has achieved High School Diploma (or equivalent).
Customer Service/Retail experience preferred. Computer Skills Basic computer skills and knowledge required.
Part Time or Full Time