Customer Service Advisor
To provide exceptional customer service to every customer. To ensure a positive and enjoyable customer experience. Always strive for optimal through-put of cars in the wash cycle and through the day while maintaining customer, employee, and site safety as a top priority. Support the organization’s Epic Mission and Values by always modeling the right behaviors and performance expectations and keeping the wash site clean and presentable at all times.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe service; recommend, select, and help customer select product.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Prepare receipts.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges.
- Demonstrate use or operation of equipment.
- Adhere to all health, safety and security practices.
- Troubleshoot equipment in accordance with abilities.
- Exceed customer expectations.
- Customer service is always delivered at its best including; Cashiering, Customer Interaction and Communication, Enhancing Washes, Claim/Complaint Resolution & Customer Retention
- Ensures all facets of wash site safety including property, facilities, equipment, staff, and customers.
- Monitor wash site equipment for optimal performance and when needed conducting first line troubleshooting and fix then escalating to Site Management as appropriate.
- Represent Epic Shine Brand, Mission & Values at community events by obtaining and communicating a complete knowledge of Epic Shine products, pricing, and services.
- Handle all cash and payment types with security and protecting the company from fraud, theft, or accidental loss.
- General housekeeping and cleanliness for their site by inspecting, cleaning, setting the example for site cleanliness and appearance.
- Conduct themselves with E.P.I.C values and fulfill mission.
- Hustles, smiles and shows outward engagement of staff and customers.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions consistent to job functions.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Written Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Category Flexibility — The ability to generate or use different sets of rules for combining or grouping things in different ways.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
Avg. Requirements During 8 Hour Workday
In process of obtaining or has achieved High School Diploma (or equivalent).
Customer Service/Retail experience preferred.
Part Time or Full Time